A nice out of the way place to keep all the rants, raves, and restless thoughts that find their way into my head and let me know life is still just as fucked up and wonderful as always.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Writing to People I Don't Know.
Sometimes nobody I know fits the mood I'm in, yet I still feel like I want to talk to someone. When that happens, I make someone up and write to them, then put the letter in an envelope in my room entitled "Writing to People I Don't Know" (real creative title huh?(sarcasm up the ass right there)). They can be whoever I want, and I can say what I'm feeling... it's just too bad they can't write back. It's bizzarre, in those moments I feel that the people I write to are more real than the ones who actually exist. I guess that might be one of the reasons I like to type on this blog; I don't know anybody who reads this, so in a way it's just one big letter to someone I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're writing to each other, I suppose. You and my terrified English professor are the only ones who read my clusterfuck of insanity.
ReplyDeleteThough I must admit, for being a one-man audience, you're not SO bad.
Haha, I'm glad I'm not too terrible. Yes, i suppose we are writing to eachother, and we can write eachother back this way. I enjoy reading your letters as well, part of the reason I make people up is because sometimes I worry that people like people like you don't exist anymore. So thank you for being a loon.
ReplyDeleteI do what I can.
ReplyDelete