A nice out of the way place to keep all the rants, raves, and restless thoughts that find their way into my head and let me know life is still just as fucked up and wonderful as always.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
It's the 3rd Post in 10 minutes, Does it have to have a Clever Title?!
Hellz yeah! I'm on a fuckin' roll! Just crankin' these posts out like cheap, plastic figurines being cranked out of a sweatshop! Hm... I realize that this analogy actually demeans the content of my posts. Ah well, thrusters to maximum Scotty, forging ahead. I am pleased to announce the coming of poetry to Paper Arrows. I've already filled two books' worth of poems, and this seems like a good put some of 'em, so enjoy (or not... but if that's the case fuck off). I've determined I need some more excitement, so I'll be endeavoring to satiate this need, meaning more entertaining content on this blog! Hooray! Hot damn, what I really need is a kilt and a pack of timber wolves, that would spice things up quite a bit around here. Actually, me and a dear friend of mine are in the process of making our own kilts, so that should be an epic installment in the life o' dear old Alex. Shit, I have a lot of unfinished projects lying around, so along with the kilts I should be finishing a big daddy suit (Bioshock), a movie, a short film, a book, a steampunk monocle, a bottlecap belt, scrap boots, music posters, many different shirts, bottlecap pants, B'Dough suit (see bdough.com), plenty of paper mache sculptures, some paintings, a grilled cheese sandwich, 200 paper birds, and much, much more. I AM A BUSY MOTHERFUCKER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou're making a kilt? That's epic! What clan are you?
ReplyDelete