A nice out of the way place to keep all the rants, raves, and restless thoughts that find their way into my head and let me know life is still just as fucked up and wonderful as always.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I Don't Fucking Know... Just Read It
...I dragged myself through the tall grass, my legs trailing uselessly behind me; the soil drenched with the blood of my fallen comrades, while the flaming village sent billowing tendrils of smoke coiling into the night. That's when I came to the top of the hill, and beheld a sight that would haunt me for the rest of my days.....bears....so many bears...their party hats pointed to the sky, as if in defiance of the heavens. Then, with their AK-47's slung across their backs, they hauled off the last of their prisoners and mounted their unicycles. And as they rode off into the night, presumably back to Canada, I descended the hill, leaving my innocence with the smoldering remains of that now skeletal village... and that's how I saved Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment