It's been decided. Waffle makers are officially the greatest appliance ever to be adopted by humans (I say "adopted" because it is common knowledge that waffle makers were originally invented by the dwarves in the Dwarven city of Kal-Sharok). Waffle makers should not simply be called waffle makers, as their potential for awesome ranges far beyond the realm of the marvelous breakfast goodie we all know and love. They should instead be called "supermotherfuckinawesomewonder makers". Me and my fellow mentlegen actually have an official holiday dedicated to the making of grilled cheese sandwiches of unusual ingredients and technique; while doing so, we stumbled upon the joys of makin' grilled cheese via supermotherfuckinawesomewonder maker. Since then, it's been our tradition to make a meal... and toss it in the ol' S.M.F.A.W maker, and the results are things of beauty.
Yep, that's it... I've created a post dedicated entirely to waffle makers... WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW? Ahem, moving right along... well, actually there's nothing to move right along towards, as I have just decided to be done with typing for this evening. So alas, I will be leaving you here like some godforsaken, limbless creature just floating in a blank void. I'm sorry to do this to you, but I am rather sleepy, and will be toddling off to bed. Whether this post was edifying or not, the fact that you read to the end means my voice will never leave your head... and you will dream of waffle makers. HA.
Just in case the reader would be interested in this holiday of ours, here's a post describing Grilled-Cheese Day in more detail with pictures: http://bdoughforeveryone.blogspot.com/2011/04/lazy-grilled-cheese-sunday-with-aidan.html
ReplyDelete