A nice out of the way place to keep all the rants, raves, and restless thoughts that find their way into my head and let me know life is still just as fucked up and wonderful as always.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Mmm.... Not Feelin It
Like I said, I'm not really feelin' the whole nightly babbling thing tonight, I'm sorry. It's 3a.m., and I've spent the day dressed as an orange space cowboy, running with my droogs, exploring the wonders of excessive ammounts of hair gel, climbing trees, playing mandolin, hurling javelins and sandals (yes both), and being upside down; so as you can imagine, I'm pretty pooped. My limbs feel pretty useless, my head still looks like a pinapple (and smells like one too thanks to the distinctive odor of the fucking hair cement), and I'm starting to do that thing where I fall asleep for six seconds and dream at light speed for a while, then snap back to conciousness for a minute or so and repeat the cycle. Also, I haven't the option to caffinate myself to an activity level equal to that of a manic hummingbird, as there is no more coffee. I'll post something interesting to keep the kids happy tomorrow, but for now I must retire myself to a Friday induced slumber. Time for conciousness to eat a dick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Droogs? Holy shit, fuck yes.
ReplyDelete