I hadn't really had anything in mind when I had typed the title, I was just kinda hoping that if I typed something vaguely ambiguous, inspiration would pull up in her cosmic metaphysical Porsche and slug me in the kidney, thus opening up a superhighway of fascinating thoughts and inspiring words of wisdom. Alas, it is not so. Then again, Santa Barbara kinda just hangs flacidly on the edge of existence; isolated from most other earthly happenings, so inspiration rarely just pops on in for tea and pleasantries. No sir, 'round these parts you have to hunt the bitch down and make sense of what you manage to throttle out of her.
Sadly for the dear reader, I'm too lazy to actually get off my ass and look for her. Hmm... I should make an attempt to entertain the reader somehow. What details of my life would you find riveting? Sex life?... non-existent... relationship status?... nil... evil clones hellbent on world domination?... none yet, just finished burying the last one... happiness?... FUCKING SHOOTING OUT OF EVERY ORIFICE. I'm so completely bent on enjoying myself, it's hard to be miserable with anything. So fuck misery, I've got what's important; I've got a cold, bitter cup 'o' tea, four walls of inane doodles, and a head full of beautiful, volatile, madness ready to rip sanity a new one. So, with that said, I'm off to dream of waffles and zombies. Remember to brush your teeth and see your therapist before you go to bed.
It is at this point I become almost terrified. You, sir, are the male version of myself...I must destroy you now. There can only be one.
ReplyDeleteIt it a duel. Pistols at ten paces or swordfight on the lip of a volcano?
ReplyDelete*is*... sorry, dickfoot moment.
ReplyDeleteI fancy your writing style sir. What does that say about me? I'm not so sure yet. I'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteSword fight on the volcano of course! Are we not real men?
ReplyDeleteWhich volcano? Mauna Loa? They have a lovely little eatery where we can stop for dinner before we fight to the death. I shall make reservations.
ReplyDelete