A nice out of the way place to keep all the rants, raves, and restless thoughts that find their way into my head and let me know life is still just as fucked up and wonderful as always.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Good morning mentlegen. I am ready for this shit! First day back at school; step back and lemme have mah coffee bitches. For me, it's not a good day to be awake. For others, IT'S A GOOD DAY TO DIE! AHAHAHA! Trailing in my wake, expect to fing scenes of gratuitous carnage, meters of intestinal tract, and a medley of other body parts in varying states of disrepair and maceration. So bring your goodie bags kiddies! Free meals today! Happy hunting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Let me grab my shotgun. I'll meet you in a few hours.
ReplyDeleteAnd it was Pip and Alex's exploits that day that panicked a nation. That's a title I'll look back on with pride in my declining years.
ReplyDeleteHm. Pip and Alex...we sound like the goofy sidekicks of the villain from a Saturday morning cartoon.
ReplyDelete...Okay, seriously going to kill this display name business.
ReplyDeleteHaha, oh gawd you're right.
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say? I'm wise beyond my old-ass years.
ReplyDelete