Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sooo... Yeah...

         Yes, yes, I have returned to save this blog from rotting and festering like some sort of foul, meaty jelly that has been forsworn to the far reaches of cyberspace. I have returned to tell you... that I have nothing important to tell you. What? Honestly, do you really expect any of my writing to have some sort of climax or theme? You should know better. Life in the Land O' Alex has been pretty mundane for the past few weeks. The only notable thing would be that I'm stuck in some weird, mind-bendy, state of cerebral inversion. The days are blending together so seamlessly that the past week has felt like one long day. It's odd, but I kinda like it; I almost feel like I'm in some sort of fucked up time-paradox. Then again, my current state may be attributed to the excessive ammount of "The Twilight Zone" that I've been watching as of late. As much as a novelty this state of being has been, I'm getting sick of it. I feel like I'm half asleep, and that all of my current actions are govorned solely by random misfirings of my neural receptors. I feel like I need to get out, find the bitch called Life whom we all know and love, and piss her off enough until she resorts to giving me a swift kick in the metaphysical balls. I need some fresh air... or a wall to ram my head against; either one will suffice. Uhmm, yeah... that's all... go away now... I might post something later... yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment