A nice out of the way place to keep all the rants, raves, and restless thoughts that find their way into my head and let me know life is still just as fucked up and wonderful as always.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Hurr Durr!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Huh, it even felt good just to type that, even if I didn't really unleash an infuriated battle roar (virtual reality is upon us). This past week or so has been an odd coupla' days for Your Humble Host; upon reading this you may think "having an odd coupla' days" would seem to be the norm for dear old Alex here, but 'tis not so. For me, there is an insurmountable difference between an odd day and an interesting day. Interesting days refer to a normal day in which I inevitably find some way to seize the day by its o-so-vulnerable testicles, and by consequence ensure that the rest of the day is riddled with good fun and zany adventure; in short, it's a day where things turn out well for me. An odd day is a day which turns out bizarre and strange without my assistance, and then proceeds to royally fuck up the rest of my day; in short, it's pretty much when Existence gets jacked up on cocaine and decides to go on a berserk rampage against everyone named Alexander Louis Petersen. Aside from fucking up all of my job interviews, and aside from having the sneaking suspicion that I've pissed off everyone who I know and love, and aside from being sodomized by a pack of ornery wolverines, the most bizarre thing is that... I'm actually feeling sorry for myself. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! ME! ALEX MOTHERFUCKIN' PETERSEN! I NNNEEEEEVVER feel sorry for myself; in fact, the last time I even got close to feeling sorry for myself, I beat my head against the cupboard and stuck it in the freezer for 10 minutes. I just don't get it, my current situation isn't even that bad, but for some reason, I feel the inexplicable need to be a sissy little bitch about it. Ah well, se la vie. On a positive note, I found a new free MMORPG to play. It's called All Points Bulletin: Reloaded. Play it. It's fun. And if you do play it, tell me so I can add you to my friends list. *Ahem*. That is all. I'm done. Go away now. Time to go do stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment