The line of fire.... yeah, you're in it. This is actually a post accounting for the last rant I posted on here, which I'll admit was a cynical, random, raving-shit-storm of volcanic proportions . This post is also partially accounting for the smoldering remains of about three square miles of city that now lie obliterated in the bottom of an irradiated crater, but that's a different story. No, I'm not saying I'm about to consider altering my writing for the mental benefit of you wonderful few readers. I'm simply stating a fair warning: this blog is composed almost entirely of my intellectual run-off, with a few genuinely intellectual and well contemplated thoughts here and there, and by reading it, you are stepping into the line of fire generated by my frothing, roiling subconcious. I'm actually pretty surprised to find that anyone takes the time to read this at all, considering the fact that most of these tidbits I throw at you are the fast-food of my thought process; they are unhealthy and composed of stray bits of God-knows-what, but entertaining nonetheless. Needless to say, I am happy that these stray bits of thought process are being read, and hence not going to waste. You are an extraordinarily resiliant audience, and I hope that serves you well as you continue to read this bilge.
-Your Humble Host,
Alex
No comments:
Post a Comment