Sunday, May 8, 2011

Epic Narwahl Battle of Explosive Fury (Insert Desired Number of Exclamation Points Here)

        A duel! A gentleman's challenge! My narwahl drawing skills have been challenged, and as this blog is my domain and territory, the challenge cannot go unanswered. Below are the competitors; it's my narwahl versus her narwahl, and only one will survive. So who will be the victor is this epic clash of cosmic amazingness? You decide! Comment on which narwahl holds your favor and stay tuned for the explosive finale! To be continued.... (dun dun dun).



10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I totes think the narwhal on the top is, liek, sup'er'er. I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the one on the bottom is clearly better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfft. My narwhal has impaled a man. He's probably a child molester. I win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do say old chap, the narwhal on top has a gruesome but epic feeling, whilst the bottom one gives a TENDER vibe of B'dough. Which one's better? I'll let YOU decide!!





    LOLJK TOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week. Shred the veal, tip your waiter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you kindly, you get cake. You also get to avoid being sentenced to a Hell of fiery rapists (unlike Diego).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, Diego. You're my homeboy now. I'll protect you with headstomps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Headstomps vs. the fiery rapists? I foresee another epic battle.

    ReplyDelete