A nice out of the way place to keep all the rants, raves, and restless thoughts that find their way into my head and let me know life is still just as fucked up and wonderful as always.
Monday, June 25, 2012
Shhhhh... Ease yer Purdy lil' Heads
Yeah, I know, I said that I was going to be posting again. I will post regularly mind you, but this may be weekly at best. I was going to try and spew something tonight, but my attention was drawn elsewhere as the thought of a grilled cheese sandwich drew me from my humble lair and into the kitchen. Maybe I'll post something in the morning. Shut up. I know that no one's reading this, but sometimes it's nice to pretend that I have a reclusive group of secret followers who will one day appear unexpectedly, become my new best friends on the internet, and whisk me away to a land of magical adventures and sexy rumpus. Why am I still typing? This is odd. I'm typing to myself, but I'm acting like I'm writing for an audience. Is this "audience" some sort of weird new archetype I inadvertently constructed as a part of myself that I could talk to? I hope not. That would be mildly worrying. I should stop typing now. Goodnight Alex, you sun burnt, coffee stained, happy bastard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'M THE AUDIENCE!! forever and always, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteHoofah! A reclusive secret follower! Onward to adventure.
ReplyDelete