Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Forecast Predicts... Transvestites?

Welcome back dear readers. Many apologies for not being more consistent with updating my blog, you will be greatly rewarded for your patience (There will be cake). I'm too lazy (laziness brought about by a mac n' cheese induced stupor) to actually type something worthwhile at the moment, so I'm just going to do my best to appease you with this quick blurb, and hope that you don't show up at my door to lynch me for not posting more regularly. Right now in the life o' Alex, the near future promises many wonderful and/or mentally unhealthy things, all of which you lovely readers will undoubtedly hear about. Forecast predicts transvestites, kilts, caffeine, the decline of humanity, hobo camping, poetry, cowboys, cannibalistic hipsters, and fuzzy hats. That's all. No more. This is the end. I'm going to bed. You can stop reading now.

No comments:

Post a Comment