Friday, July 1, 2011

Clearing the Cobwebs

Oh hey look! I found a blog! Oh what? Woah, bitches, it's my blog. Huh. Well, seeing as though I've left this poor blog to rot and collect digital cobwebs in the far reaches of cyberspace, I believe it's time to wipe off a bit of the dust that's been collecting here. And what better way to clear the dust then with a new post? Nothing! So prepare yourselves children, for the most superjizzmastic awesomagical blog post EVER. What makes this post so jizzmastic you might ask? Well, for one, I'm typing this post in a coffee shop from my laptop, which automatically adds an aura of pretentious-coffee-hipsterism to every single word, comma, and semicolon I type. Second, this post will contain absolutely nothing which could pertain to your lives or serve any purpose in your existence whatsoever; which means more meaningless albeit amusing drivel on my part. Now get ready for the most AMAZING... aww buckets of fiery fucksticks, my battery's about to die. I guess no one will ever truly know the secrets of the most amazing post ever; I will carry the secret to my grave, and you will live out the rest of your lives in a toutured delerium in which you will forever long to know the mysteries of this superjizzmastic installment of Paper Arrows, but alas, you will never know... unless I decide to finish this post later tonight.

2 comments:

  1. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere in California, maniacal laughter is heard.

    ReplyDelete