A nice out of the way place to keep all the rants, raves, and restless thoughts that find their way into my head and let me know life is still just as fucked up and wonderful as always.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
The Morning After
No I'm not talking about sex. The title simply pertains to a morning following a night, which does tend to happen rather often. I'm looking over my post from last night, I have to say, I am extraordinarily impressed with it. Not with the wording or anything, just with the fact that I managed to type a short essay whilst buzzed at 3a.m. Then again I do most of by best writing while half asleep, but I digress. I'm not really sure why I'm posting, but I've already started so I suppose there's no going back (unless I delete everything, but that's a waste of a thought process ). Meh, it's noon, too early for this shit. Noon? Early? Yes, my internal clock is pretty fucked up due to the fact that I've been up till 5 a.m. the past week or so, and as I am sixteen, I get to pull the steryotypical-sleep-till-noon-teenager card. Hmm, I feel this post was anticlimactic; I was expecting to be struck with some sort of insane clarity halfway through, but I guess all my non-existent readers will have to live with the dissapointment. I'm not even sure who I'm typing to, I don't know why I keep using the word "you" as if someone's reading this, it's like talking to thin air (which incidentaly isn't uncommon for me). I need to invent a new pronoun for a non-existent entity, so I can use that in place of "you" from now on. I'll call it "slfdkjjnbgl" (pronounced SULF-DIK-JIN-BIGGEL).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment