A nice out of the way place to keep all the rants, raves, and restless thoughts that find their way into my head and let me know life is still just as fucked up and wonderful as always.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
HA! I have No Idea What I'm Doing
I have the feeling that she's going to leave me. At least if it happens, I saw it coming. I'm going to get drunk and watch Dr. Who till I shit and die.
LEAVE HER FIRST. this is my advice, from personal experience. if you can sit by and wait for it to happen, it must not be a happy situation. leave her first, my friend.
The immediate situation is indeed not happy. However, I'd rather try to mend that than simply give up. If that turns out to be a mistake, then I will have learned from it and will have my own personal experience by which to evaluate future situations. Hopefully, things can be mended. If not, then I accept that too. Not without a great deal of heartache and misery, but acceptance nonetheless.
Oh, martyrdom does have its charms, does it not? HEEHEEHAHAHOOHEE.
Yes, perhaps I am being an idiot, but love tends to make those of even the greatest. I'll have to see where that takes me. Most likely, somewhere none too pleasant in the end. However, if I can squeeze even a few more months, weeks, days, hours, or minutes of happiness out of this relationship, then I have every intention of doing so.
LEAVE HER FIRST. this is my advice, from personal experience. if you can sit by and wait for it to happen, it must not be a happy situation. leave her first, my friend.
ReplyDeletesad words indeed, but true ones. :(
The immediate situation is indeed not happy. However, I'd rather try to mend that than simply give up. If that turns out to be a mistake, then I will have learned from it and will have my own personal experience by which to evaluate future situations. Hopefully, things can be mended. If not, then I accept that too. Not without a great deal of heartache and misery, but acceptance nonetheless.
ReplyDeleteOh, martyrdom does have its charms, does it not? HEEHEEHAHAHOOHEE.
Yes, perhaps I am being an idiot, but love tends to make those of even the greatest. I'll have to see where that takes me. Most likely, somewhere none too pleasant in the end. However, if I can squeeze even a few more months, weeks, days, hours, or minutes of happiness out of this relationship, then I have every intention of doing so.
HEARTACHE HERE I COME!
i do see your point, there is hope.
ReplyDeleteyou're a brave man, little alex. lots of admiration heading your way.